18 Apr Internships: Open Positions
As a result of the launch of our latest game we have a number of Internship positions available in our office in Malaga.
It is well known how difficult it is to gain the experience and build up your professional portfolio in order to get into the games industry. We want to help provide those opportunities and also create a really rewarding work experience. As such all interns benefit from the following:
Internships at Super Happy Games:
- Paired with a Lead on the Product Development team to ensure that you gain hands-on commercial experience
- Your name will be featured in the credits of games that you directly contribute to, also your profile will be included on our web-site
- Working alongside the team, you will be encouraged and expected to come up with ideas, pitches and improvements to the games
- We offer flexible working, an awesome working environment and a really positive working culture
- You will learn a lot about the day to day realities of working for a growing independent games studio
Internship Positions Available:
We are always looking for good people. However, these are the typical roles that we look to fill.
- Game Design: work on game concepts, design documents, game mechanics, monetisation, game analytics, play testing and game production
- Marketing and Social Media: Create campaigns, understand player behaviour through analytics and help manage our player communities through social media
- Game Development: Using Unity develop robust and performant 2D mobile games for iOS and Android, produce rapid prototypes for early stage concept testing
- Game Art and Animation: produce character and level concepts using Photoshop, create game artefacts and animate using Spine
We don’t have strict job descriptions and everyone is expected to help out wherever necessary during different stages of the project. We also value everyones ideas and feedback on aspects of the game.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate about games and also want to work on the types of games that we create (fun mobile games for the family)
- Happy working in a collaborative agile environment where open communication is encouraged
- Be comfortable receiving ongoing feedback and constructive criticism about your work and deliverables (we care about our games and our brand)
- Basic English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Minimum 3 month commitment based in our Malaga office (our core working hours are 08:00 – 16:00, but we do work longer when needed)
- Aligned with our Company Values (it is these that make our company such a great a place to work and we want to keep it that way)
If the above sounds interesting then please get in touch, we will arrange a meeting for you to come and visit the office and meet the team.