05 Dec Mobile Gameplay Unity Developer
Artists, Innovators, Creators, Storytellers, Heroes and Heroines. Now hiring…..
Mobile Gameplay Unity Developer.
With new fun mobile games waiting to be developed, we are looking for a Unity Developer to join our team. You will be focused on creating awesome gameplay for our titles and expected to have the experience and skills that come from developing and launching mobile titles throughout your career. You will be passionate about gaming and be able to demonstrate real commitment to your career with a portfolio of commercially released mobile games (or personal projects).
What we are looking for…
You will bring passion and experience in developing mobile games for iOS and Android using Unity.
Importantly you’ll be a team player and someone that is available to work as part of a distributed team. Someone that enjoys working in fast-paced and high energy environments following agile approaches.
Sometimes our clients want simple games completed fast. This requires you to iteratively develop the games, working with artists, animators and musicians to deliver the best game possible in the time-frame available.
As a Mobile Gameplay Developer, you will…
- Design and develop game concepts, features and systems for new games and updates to existing live games
- Rapidly develop games against specifications, design documents and prototypes
- Prototype new game ideas and concepts
- Work as part of the development team through our agile development approach
Plus a lot more hands-on work across the game development life-cycle. From contributing to ideas and concepts, testing prototypes, reviewing analytics to working with third parties and publishers on monetisation. As part of a small company you will be given every opportunity to develop your skills and experience.
Demonstrable experience in…
- 3+ years of professional mobile game development experience with Unity for iOS or Android
- Rapid prototyping of game concepts, ideas and improvements to ‘find the fun fast’
- Understanding of mobile technology stacks and integration with third-party SDKs
- Optimizing games and apps for performance and scalability
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Agile methodologies, rapid prototyping and passion for ongoing iteratively improving products after MVP
- Working with remote teams and individuals
Experience can come from the corporate world, game jams or your own personal projects. We are looking for developers that can build games quickly whilst maintaining and fun and quality experience.
This is an opportunity to join a company at the start of its journey. An opportunity to be part of something special and lead the game development as part of a young, smart and fun company.
All team members contribute to game ideas and provide feedback across the team.
We offer flexible working hours, remote working and we pay bonuses to all team members based on individual and company performance.
About Super Happy Games…
Super Happy Games S.L. is based in Malaga, Spain. We create fun games fast.