12 Sep Senior Mobile Full Stack Unity Developer
Artists, Innovators, Creators, Storytellers, Heroes and Heroines. Now hiring…..
Senior Mobile Full Stack Unity Developer.
With new fun mobile games waiting to be developed, we are looking for an experienced Unity Developer to join our team. You will be the lead technical authority for our games and expected to have the experience and skills that come from developing and launching mobile titles throughout your career. You will be passionate about gaming and be able to demonstrate real commitment to your career with a portfolio of commercially released mobile games.
What we are looking for…
You will bring passion and experience in developing mobile games for iOS and Android using Unity and C#.
Importantly you’ll be a leader and a team player. Someone that enjoys working in fast-paced and high energy environments with a natural curiosity and willingness to learn.
As a Senior Mobile Developer, you will…
- Design and develop game concepts, features and systems for new games and updates to existing live games
- Lead all areas of game development, including game systems, databases, integration, game logic, AI and performance
- Own the design, architecture and development of our games
- Prototype new game ideas and concepts
- Lead the development of games through our agile development approach
- Be the technical point of contact with third parties including Publishers and Platform owners
Demonstrable experience in…
- 5+ years of professional mobile development experience with Unity, iOS or Android
- Rapid prototyping of game concepts, ideas and improvements to ‘find the fun fast’
- Creating and maintaining cloud based services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) to support live game operations
- Deep understanding of mobile technology stacks and integration with third-party SDKs
- Optimizing games and apps for performance and scalability
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Working effectively with teams of different skills and experience including the mentoring of junior staff
- Agile methodologies, rapid prototyping and passion for ongoing iteratively improving products after MVP
- Working with remote teams and individuals
- Selecting third party tools and services and managing technical vendor relationships
This is an opportunity to join a company at the start of its journey. An opportunity to be part of something special and lead the game development as part of a young, smart and fun company.
All team members contribute to game ideas and provide feedback across the team.
We offer flexible working hours, remote working and we pay bonuses to all team members based on individual and company performance.
About Super Happy Games…
Super Happy Games S.L. is based in Malaga, Spain we create fun games fast.
Interested? Let’s Chat….